Having a couple thousand varieties of plants, we offer exotic and unusual plants not found in the ordinary garden centers.
Bring your walking shoes. The selection seems endless.
Want to know if we have a specific plant? Click here to contact us via email or feel free to call for availability. (407)365-6163 option 2
Fruit Information Click here for information about fruits, such as Avocados, Mangos, Blackberries, Blueberries, etc. Provided by Hopkins Nursery. Click here for information on Deciduous Fruit for the Home Garden in Central Florida provided by the University of Florida IFAS Extension.
Vegetables & Herbs Information Click here for more information about vegetable and herb gardening.
More Gardening Information can be found at the UF/IFAS Extension website.
We want you to be happy & successful with our plants!
- LUKAS NURSERY'S GUARANTEE
- Outdoor Landscaping Plants: Guaranteed for 2 years at 50% one time replacement value toward another plant
- Bedding and Indoor Plants: Guaranteed for 30 days at 50% one time replacement value toward another plant
- Even plants that die due to circumstances beyond our control, such as a weedeater or chemical damage, neglect, planting too deep, over watering, Acts of God (Freeze, Wind, Hail, Flood), or even if your dog digs it up!
- Just bring in your receipt & plant for diagnosis & advice
- And More!
- Bedding Plant Care Guide
- General Planting Guide and Guarantee
- Rose Planting and Care Guide
- Azalea Planting and Care Guide
- Citrus and Fruit Planting and Care Guide
- Deer Tested Plants
- This list identifies some plants that are resistant or not resistant to deer, as tested by Lukas Nursery.
- Cold Sensitive Plant List
- This list provides guidance on the cold sensitivity of some of the most common plants in the area.
- Orchid Information
- This packet includes information on many of the orchid varieties, in both English and Spanish, as well as a guide to watering orchids.
Bright Vivid Bougainvillea
The exotic Bougainvillea is an eye-catching "look of the islands" easy care plant for Central Florida, that comes in a multitude of bright-vivid colors. We carry unusual and new patented varieties for Central Florida, that will thrive in our unique climate!
NEW Hummingbird Tree
A rare and eye-catching ornamental tree with striking clusters of 3-4" curved red and white flowers, resembling little birds, against a deep green feathery foliage. It's beautiful hanging flowers are loaded with nectar to feed both hummingbirds and butterflies. And, many parts of the tree are edible and used for various medicinal benefits around the world!
NEW Patented Mandevilla
Create your very own lush tropical oasis with Mandevilla! We have several new patented versions available, including, Stars and Stripes. A year round flowering vine, featuring large cherry red flowers adorned with distinctive white stripes on each petal, golden eyes and bushy dark green shiny leaves.
Spring Flowering Trees
Now is a great time to plant that flowering tree you've always admired in the spring time. Enjoy the upcoming flower show by the Trumpet Tree, St. Luke's Flowering Plum, Taiwan Flowering Cherry, Martha Jane Flowering Nectarine, Weaver's White Dogwood, Eastern Red Bud, and many more.