Having a couple thousand varieties of plants, we offer exotic and unusual plants not found in the ordinary garden centers.
Bring your walking shoes. The selection seems endless.
Want to know if we have a specific plant? Click here to contact us via email or feel free to call for availability. (407)365-6163 option 2
Fruit Information Click here for information about fruits, such as Avocados, Mangos, Blackberries, Blueberries, etc. Provided by Hopkins Nursery. Click here for information on Deciduous Fruit for the Home Garden in Central Florida provided by the University of Florida IFAS Extension.
Vegetables & Herbs Information Click here for more information about vegetable and herb gardening.
More Gardening Information can be found at the UF/IFAS Extension website.
We want you to be happy & successful with our plants!
- LUKAS NURSERY'S GUARANTEE
- Outdoor Landscaping Plants: Guaranteed for 2 years at 50% one time replacement value toward another plant
- Bedding and Indoor Plants: Guaranteed for 30 days at 50% one time replacement value toward another plant
- Even plants that die due to circumstances beyond our control, such as a weedeater or chemical damage, neglect, planting too deep, over watering, Acts of God (Freeze, Wind, Hail, Flood), or even if your dog digs it up!
- Just bring in your receipt & plant for diagnosis & advice
- And More!
- Bedding Plant Care Guide
- General Planting Guide and Guarantee
- Rose Planting and Care Guide
- Azalea Planting and Care Guide
- Citrus and Fruit Planting and Care Guide
- Deer Tested Plants
- This list identifies some plants that are resistant or not resistant to deer, as tested by Lukas Nursery.
- Cold Sensitive Plant List
- This list provides guidance on the cold sensitivity of some of the most common plants in the area.
- Orchid Information
- This packet includes information on many of the orchid varieties, in both English and Spanish, as well as a guide to watering orchids.
Christmas Charity Benefit
Join us in making a difference in the Central Florida community this holiday season through the fifth annual Christmas Charity Benefit! 100% of net proceeds from all Christmas tree and poinsettia sales in 2015 will be donated to local charities:
Fresh-cut Christmas Trees
Premium grade, fresh cut Fraser Fir Christmas Trees, that are watered daily - 100% of net proceeds to benefit local charities!
Florist-quality Poinsettias in various sizes and varieties - 100% of net proceeds to benefit local charities!
Cool Weather Flowers
Cool weather flowers have arrived, including the ever-popular, bright and happy faces of pansies in an assortment of new colors and varieties! Read how to incorporate these and more cool weather favorites into your outdoor room from Lukas Nursery & Butterfly Encounter's very-own, Kay Subich, on our Facebook page at: