Having a couple thousand varieties of plants, we offer exotic and unusual plants not found in the ordinary garden centers.
Bring your walking shoes. The selection seems endless.
Want to know if we have a specific plant? Click here to contact us via email or feel free to call for availability. (407)365-6163 option 2
Fruit Information Click here for information about fruits, such as Avocados, Mangos, Blackberries, Blueberries, etc. Provided by Hopkins Nursery. Click here for information on Deciduous Fruit for the Home Garden in Central Florida provided by the University of Florida IFAS Extension.
Vegetables & Herbs Information Click here for more information about vegetable and herb gardening.
More Gardening Information can be found at the UF/IFAS Extension website.
We want you to be happy & successful with our plants!
- LUKAS NURSERY'S GUARANTEE
- Outdoor Landscaping Plants: Guaranteed for 2 years at 50% one time replacement value toward another plant
- Bedding and Indoor Plants: Guaranteed for 30 days at 50% one time replacement value toward another plant
- Even plants that die due to circumstances beyond our control, such as a weedeater or chemical damage, neglect, planting too deep, over watering, Acts of God (Freeze, Wind, Hail, Flood), or even if your dog digs it up!
- Just bring in your receipt & plant for diagnosis & advice
- And More!
- Bedding Plant Care Guide
- General Planting Guide and Guarantee
- Rose Planting and Care Guide
- Azalea Planting and Care Guide
- Citrus and Fruit Planting and Care Guide
- Deer Tested Plants
- This list identifies some plants that are resistant or not resistant to deer, as tested by Lukas Nursery.
- Cold Sensitive Plant List
- This list provides guidance on the cold sensitivity of some of the most common plants in the area.
- Orchid Information
- This packet includes information on many of the orchid varieties, in both English and Spanish, as well as a guide to watering orchids.
RARE Miracle Fruit
Miracle Fruit or Synsepalum Dulcificum, is a unique, showy and limited availability plant, featuring berries that when eaten, make sour foods, such as lemons and limes, taste sweet! A natural sweetener, many medicinal benefits are claimed of the fruit.
Sweet Almond Incense
Featuring spikes of delicate, wonderfully-fragrant white flowers amongst a handsome grey-green foliage. Year-round, continuously fragrant almond-scented blooms make for a great butterfly and hummingbird magnet and beautiful ‘aroma therapy’ garden focal, available in a tree or bush form!
Vibrant Hanging Baskets
A spectacular array of striking, vivid and colorful hanging baskets, featuring an assortment of new, easy-care and repeat blooming varieties, including; Blue My Mind' Blue Daze, ‘Mezoo Red’ Dorotheanthus, Cascading ‘Vincas' and a patriotic ‘Impatiens’ basket perfect for 4th of July!
Colorful Crape Myrtles
Crape Myrtles are one of the most colorful, rich and beautiful flowering trees in Central Florida! Many new, rare and hard-to-find varieties are currently available at Lukas Nursery & Butterfly Encounter, with a selection that will only continue to expand as the season progresses, including; new and patented 'Burgundy Cotton' Crape Myrtle, 'Dynamite' Crape Myrtle and ‘Red Rocket' Crape Myrtle.