Having a couple thousand varieties of plants, we offer exotic and unusual plants not found in the ordinary garden centers.
Bring your walking shoes. The selection seems endless.
Want to know if we have a specific plant? Click here to contact us via email or feel free to call for availability. (407)365-6163 option 2
Fruit Information Click here for information about fruits, such as Avocados, Mangos, Blackberries, Blueberries, etc. Provided by Hopkins Nursery. Click here for information on Deciduous Fruit for the Home Garden in Central Florida provided by the University of Florida IFAS Extension.
Vegetables & Herbs Information Click here for more information about vegetable and herb gardening.
More Gardening Information can be found at the UF/IFAS Extension website.
We want you to be happy & successful with our plants!
- LUKAS NURSERY'S GUARANTEE
- Outdoor Landscaping Plants: Guaranteed for 2 years at 50% one time replacement value toward another plant
- Bedding and Indoor Plants: Guaranteed for 30 days at 50% one time replacement value toward another plant
- Even plants that die due to circumstances beyond our control, such as a weedeater or chemical damage, neglect, planting too deep, over watering, Acts of God (Freeze, Wind, Hail, Flood), or even if your dog digs it up!
- Just bring in your receipt & plant for diagnosis & advice
- And More!
- Bedding Plant Care Guide
- General Planting Guide and Guarantee
- Rose Planting and Care Guide
- Azalea Planting and Care Guide
- Citrus and Fruit Planting and Care Guide
- Deer Tested Plants
- This list identifies some plants that are resistant or not resistant to deer, as tested by Lukas Nursery.
- Cold Sensitive Plant List
- This list provides guidance on the cold sensitivity of some of the most common plants in the area.
- Orchid Information
- This packet includes information on many of the orchid varieties, in both English and Spanish, as well as a guide to watering orchids.
Poinsettias are Here
Purchase your Florist Quality Poinsettias here and a portion of the proceeds will benefit local charities! You can make a difference this holiday season! Read more about our Christmas ChariTree Benefit below.
Snap Back into Pansies
Plant colorful, cool weather flowers for the upcoming holidays. Snapdragons, Pansies, Petunias and more!
Geraniums are Back
Geraniums are back and bursting with beautiful blooms! Available while supplies last.
Mums Are Here!
Set the mood for fall with the complementary colors of chrysanthemums. Perfect for the front door or back patio area. Available while supplies last.