Having a couple thousand varieties of plants, we offer exotic and unusual plants not found in the ordinary garden centers.
Bring your walking shoes. The selection seems endless.
Want to know if we have a specific plant? Click here to contact us via email or feel free to call for availability. (407)365-6163 option 2
Fruit Information Click here for information about fruits, such as Avocados, Mangos, Blackberries, Blueberries, etc. Provided by Hopkins Nursery. Click here for information on Deciduous Fruit for the Home Garden in Central Florida provided by the University of Florida IFAS Extension.
Vegetables & Herbs Information Click here for more information about vegetable and herb gardening.
More Gardening Information can be found at the UF/IFAS Extension website.
We want you to be happy & successful with our plants!
- LUKAS NURSERY'S GUARANTEE
- Outdoor Landscaping Plants: Guaranteed for 2 years at 50% one time replacement value toward another plant
- Bedding and Indoor Plants: Guaranteed for 30 days at 50% one time replacement value toward another plant
- Even plants that die due to circumstances beyond our control, such as a weedeater or chemical damage, neglect, planting too deep, over watering, Acts of God (Freeze, Wind, Hail, Flood), or even if your dog digs it up!
- Just bring in your receipt & plant for diagnosis & advice
- And More!
- Bedding Plant Care Guide
- General Planting Guide and Guarantee
- Rose Planting and Care Guide
- Azalea Planting and Care Guide
- Citrus and Fruit Planting and Care Guide
- Deer Tested Plants
- This list identifies some plants that are resistant or not resistant to deer, as tested by Lukas Nursery.
- Cold Sensitive Plant List
- This list provides guidance on the cold sensitivity of some of the most common plants in the area.
- Orchid Information
- This packet includes information on many of the orchid varieties, in both English and Spanish, as well as a guide to watering orchids.
Create a Striking Color Texture Contrast
Looking for an easy and fun gardening project? Create a striking color, texture contrast by layering these three easy-care plants! To see more, visit our YouTube channel at:
RARE Lime Sizzler Firebush
A new very limited-availability addition to the plant world, recently discovered in 2014! 'Lime Sizzler' Firebush is an easy-care Florida Native and a top-10 nectar plant for hummingbirds and butterflies, featuring stunning lime-green and golden-yellow variegated leaves, accented by year round fiery red-orange flower clusters. To see a short video on this exciting new plant, visit our YouTube channel at:
NEW Chocolate Queen Hawaiian Ti
Featuring exotic, lush arching-leaves with white-ivory edges and red-maroon chocolate variegation! A vibrant and showy accent plant to create a tropical effect and color/texture contrast in potted arrangements or garden, pool and patio areas.
JUST IN Stunning Fall Color
Strikingly beautiful 'Petra' and 'Mammey' Crotons just arrived! Tough - heat, drought, deer and pest resistant - plants, perfect for adding a "pop" of rich and vivid fall color to any outdoor space.